Specialized job placement services that focus on the deaf and hard of hearing with significant disabilities who:
- Have the ability and availability to work
- Are interested in obtaining employment
- Have a reasonable vocational goal
Employment Services Plus begin an immediate job search, providing as much support as necessary as quickly as possible to help you find the right job for you. Services may include but are not limited to:
- Job Readiness
- Resume development
- Interviewing skills enhancement
- Soft skills enrichment
- Job Development/Business Outreach
- Job trials/Working interviews
- Informational interviews
- On-the-Job Training opportunities
- Unanticipated barrier resolution
- Supplemental testing to identify other goals
Time limited Job Coaching is available to provide on-the-job assistance with training and adjusting to employment if needed.
- Staff will be available to interpret interviews, orientation once placed, and assist with training on a new job.
Follow-up Services consist of staff maintaining contact with you once you start your job to support you in retaining employment. Contacts occur at strategic benchmarks for at least 90 days.