Our Mission at MORE Group is simple. We promote individualized, quality services, resulting in successful relationships between persons with disabilities and businesses.
We envision a world in which all persons create value through work and are recognized for their contributions toward the greater good.
We take guidance from the following principles:
- Act with a sense of urgency. (Belasco/Stayer)
Your life and dreams are important to you and they are to us as well. We take your desire to work very seriously.
- Begin with the end in mind. (Covey)
We realize we can’t get there until we know where you want to go.
- Work from a place of integrity. (Belasco/Stayer)
It’s important to do things right, but we will always aspire to do the right thing.
- First seek to understand then to be understood. (Covey)
We need to hear what you have to say – your dreams, wants, preferences, abilities, as well as how we can support you – then together we can build the services to accomplish your goals.
- Think win/win. (Covey)
When you go to work, you win. But you’re not the only one — your family, your employer and co-workers, the Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor who opened your case, MORE Group and the whole community wins too.
- Say what you mean and mean what you say. (Carroll)
We will communicate openly and honestly so that you can make informed and timely decisions about your services and your future.
- Provide as little support as possible but as much as necessary. (Welch)
We want to be there for you when you really need us but not so much that we get in your way.